Douglas Fir & Western Red Cedar Essential oils are highly concentrated natural extracts from the leaves and stems of plants.
The most common way to use essential oils is to inhale them, both for their amazing scent and their therapeutic properties. But they can also be used in diffusers and humidifiers, as well as diluted with a carrier oil and applied to the skin.
Essential oils have a wide range of medicinal and therapeutic properties. Their antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties make them a useful product in your medicine cabinet.
They have also been shown to promote healthy sleep, relieve headaches, and alleviate pain. In addition, essential oils can improve skin conditions, help treat the common cold, and encourage healthy digestion.
Essential oils contain a suite of terpenes specific to that cultivar in that region. Often referred to as the “essence” of the plant. Enjoy the aroma of Vancouver Island in your home.
Unlock the aromatic wonders of nature with our Douglas Fir and Western Red Cedar essential oils. These highly concentrated natural extracts are derived from the leaves and stems of these magnificent trees, capturing the essence of the lush forests they call home.
Ways to Use:
- Aromatherapy Diffusion: Transform your space with the invigorating scent of these essential oils by using them in a diffuser. Enhance the ambiance of your home and promote relaxation effortlessly.
- Massage Oil: Create a soothing massage oil by diluting these essential oils with a carrier oil. Enjoy the calming sensation as muscle tension melts away.
- Bath Soak: Elevate your bath-time experience by adding a few drops of these essential oils to your bathwater. Let the aromatic steam envelop you, creating a spa-like oasis.
- Natural Air Freshener: Craft your own natural air freshener spray by blending these oils with water in a spray bottle. Refresh the air in your home, car, or workspace with a burst of forest-fresh fragrance.
- DIY Cleaning Products: Harness the antibacterial and antifungal properties of these oils to create homemade cleaning products. They’ll leave your living spaces sparkling and smelling wonderfully fresh.
- Inhalation: Inhale directly from the bottle or a tissue to quickly uplift your mood and enhance focus during your daily activities.
- Steam Inhalation: If congestion strikes, turn to these essential oils. Add a few drops to a bowl of hot water, cover your head with a towel, and inhale the steam for respiratory relief.
- Scented Candles: Infuse your homemade candles with the delightful aromas of Douglas Fir and Western Red Cedar. Just add a few drops of these essential oils to the melted wax for a captivating scent.
- Natural Room Spray: Mix these oils with water and a small amount of alcohol to create your own room spray. Use it to eliminate odors and cultivate a fresh atmosphere.
Topical Use Cautions: External use only. Always dilute oils before topical use. Essential oils may cause skin irritation in some individuals, a skin test is always recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Storage: 6+ year shelf life. Store in a cool, dark place for extended life.